Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Roommates and Food-tastes

Last night, coming home to the apartment full of college girls, I showed them my new "Food Rules" book. After telling them all about the challenge, they all showed interests and passed the book around. Some they laughed at, some interested them, and others just shocked or offended them. It was pretty interesting to say the least.

Now that I'm on this challenge though, I told them I'd have to be better at certain eating habits. We have a kitchen, but I tend to cook more than necessary. I try to eat small portions, but I found out that my Special K bar is a little more "special" then I bargained for. And I usually eat at the table, but its after classes when I can easily scarf down my pasta in 6mins flat.

With that said, there are many little things I have to start working on. Hopefully I can get some roommates to do the same (and stop going to the window feeders), but with the book for about 48 hours...I'll be taking this one rule at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment