Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Food Regime

So on Wednesday I had to go shopping again. This time, I needed veggies because I realized there was a lack of them in my diet. So here was my receipt.

Natural Oates and Cranberry Cookies (could have done without this)
Pomegranate/Blueberry Juice (could have done without this)
9 kiwis
16 roma tomatoes
a bag of carrots
a bag of spinach
a package of Provolone Cheese
3 packages of strawberries
3 cucumbers
2 bunches of bananas
2 bags of croutons (could have done without this)

I really have gone a bit crazy with my new food regiment. Also, during this process of changing my food habits, I want to see the changes that my body, health, skin, weight, and everything else in between are going through. Last Sunday, i weighed 175, and now almost 2 weeks later I'm down to 170. I'm really curious to see how this affects me in every aspect of my body and health. I have even given up rice on some accounts, but I think that might change when I start eating meat again. It's quite strange to be eating so many natural things all the time and not eat processed foods. I feel GREAT though! I have a lot of energy and my body is responding really well. I'm just trying to make sure I eat enough because sometimes I notice that I get lazy nowadays to eat and am careful not to binge eat because that can happen. I have done that with croutons which are my guilty pleasure! Overall, these changes are really good and I have never felt better. But I do think along with changing food habits for a healthier and better life, we have to include exercise. I for one hate exercising and never do it, but now it is something I'm trying to incorporate more into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment