Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

SIMPLY.

I think I have found a drink that is great. I love water but sometimes I would like an alternative. Constantly I am looking on the labels of drinks to find one I feel good about consuming. Well, I was in the grocery store the other night and I know the brand "Simply.." I purchase it from time to time. I usually buy the lemonade one even though it does have some added cane sugar. However, this brand came out with a new drink, Simply Apple (or it might just be new to me). Anyway, Simply Apple is literally just apple juice. It is not from concentrate and is 100 percent pure pressed apple juice pasteurized!!! It tastes literally like apples unlike the other brands that taste extremely sugary! Highly suggest trying!


mmmmm delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment