Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Your food is ready"

So far most of what is studied is food, the ingredients, how it is prepared etc. but one major thing that is overlooked even though it is probably in everyones kitchen is the microwave. The microwave is a serious hazard that is used every single day. I must admit I am guilty of it too, but for a few years now I have used it less and less. I have always been told by my mom it is not safe and I find that my food taste ten times better actually prepared. It is pretty much logical, how can food that takes and hour to cook on the stove be prepared in the microwave in a matter of minutes be healthy? It isn't! Most of the nutrients that are in the food being heated are completely destroyed in the process. I looked up a little information on the matter and this is the link ...

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/microwave-ovens-the-proven-dangers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment