Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

when all i want is a big fat chocolate chip cookie...

I have a tendency to crave sweets when I feel overloaded with school work. So even though I sort of hate these types of webpages, I figured if anyone else is in my boat maybe it could be useful to remind you all not to jump ship on Food Rules just because it is finals week (even if I do first).

http://www.rd.com/living-healthy/11-healthy-ways-to-destress-with-food/article181243-3.html#slide

If you are a caffeine drinker, I've found a good way to make it through long study days without crashing is to switch to tea throughout the day, and then if you really need it, drink coffee later on. It'll help you not overdo the caffeine and end up feeling simultaneously sluggish and jittery. I am not exactly sure if promoting coffee late at night is a healthy recommendation, but for those of you who may do it anyway, I figured I'd let you in on that discovery I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment