Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

trying new things

Most of the food that I eat is brown. Today I started off by making an omelette and adding onions, spinach, feta, and mushrooms. It was great because I have a hard time getting protein and usually resort to bars and powders with several ingredients which I can't pronounce. Then for lunch I had a grapefruit, which was pink and tasted alright. I must admit that I haven't drank water for the past several days. I am pretty sure I have either had a coffee or a chai latte or cran-grape juice for every meal. i have always disliked the way water tastes. The only time I drink water is when I am forced to, which is surprisingly often. I also need to work on not eating snacks instead of meals. A lot of the time I will have popcorn for dinner. Tonight I will have a meal for dinner and it will have colors and it will have been prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment